darklight - Splittercore 4 Dogz darklight - Splittercore 4 Dogz

Sorry man, but this isn't good. I know FL Mobile is hard to use (trust me, I used to produce with it) but it still could've been much better. The drop had little to no rhythm, and everything that wasn't the drop were just drums and vocals.

gold5472 - Hexagon gold5472 - Hexagon

I like the bass guitar. Keep it up!

gold5472 - Circles gold5472 - Circles

Very calming, and I like the bells that come in halfway. Dragged on a bit too long at the beginning, but still pretty cool.

Atherd - Yellow Rays Atherd - Yellow Rays

Great song! I like the melodies!

Geoplex - Chimera Geoplex - Chimera

Great song!

Geoplex responds:

Thanks!

DJRadiocutter- Dubstomp DJRadiocutter- Dubstomp

Well, the melody and sidechaining was good, but the drums weren't the best. Also, I noticed that your drop was a modified version of virtual riot's "10 minute challenge" Livestream, but that's ok because it isn't very well known.

DJRadiocutter responds:

just the lead, and good job! you have good taste in music XD virtual riot is awesome! so yeah, i admit i did use the lead sound, but other that that nothing is the same.

-DJRadiocutter

Creo - Shape of the Sun Creo - Shape of the Sun

Wow. The drums are perfect, the lead, the atmosphere, everything. Great job, man.

[DUBSTEP]BoneCreed - Abandoned Nightmares (Original Mix) [DUBSTEP]BoneCreed - Abandoned Nightmares (Original Mix)

Nice! Needs alot more views!

BoneCreed responds:

lol thankss <33

Weird Ass Bug Weird Ass Bug

Great, definitely different than most dubstep songs. Definitely fits in with the title

Nullification Nullification

Wow. Very catchy, especially for your second song.

x0T1xx responds: